Queen of Hearts
- $1 tickets are sold daily are are only good for the next Friday drawing.
- Purchers MUST write on the back of the ticket their first and last names and telephone number.
- All tickets are discarded after the drawing is completed on Friday or the game is ended by the selection of the Queen of Hearts.
- A standard full deck of cards (52) plus a joker are used as the basis of the game. The 53 cards are shuffled face down and then are individually placed in envelopes (53) and sealed.
- The 53 sealed envelopes are placed in a locked glass case.
- One House Committee members or an officer and a helper will run the raffle each week.
- The first ticket is drawn on Friday at 8:00 pm.
- The drawn ticket will be discarded if it does not contain he first and last names and telephone number of the purchases.
- The ticket purchases, if present, will collect an envelope from the board. If the purchases is not present, a randomly selected person will choose the card.
- The game is over if the Queen of Hearts is selected.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not selected then a second ticket is drawn.
If the Queen of Hearts is again not selected, then the game is over for that week.
- 60% of the current prize pool if the ticket purchases picks the Queen of Hearts.
- 50% of the current prize pool if the Queen of Hearts is picked but the ticket purchases in not present.
- 10% of the current price pool if the Joker is picked.
- 5% of the current prize pool if any of the other queens is picked. $10 if any other card is picked.
Distribution of the Remaining Prize Pool at the End of the Game
- 70% of the remaining prize pool goes to the Lodge after the Queen of Hearts has been drawn and the game is over.
- 30% of the remaining prize pool goes to start the next game.