Bonanza Bingo® Bingo Paper
An Exciting and Fun Way to Increase Profits
- Bright, bold colors..
- No duplicates per series – GUARANTEED..
- Printed on the outside of each card is a serial number unique to that set of 9,000 cards; each card within that set also has its own unique audit number..
- Folded type bingo cards printed on special paper, perforated along the edges and sealed at the top..
- Actual face size: 4 3/8” W x 5 1/4” H..
- This is the most common method of playing Bonanza Bingo.
This variety in series means that you will have less if any duplicate winners in your game.
How to Play
- Before your regular session begins, call 48 numbers and post them on your Bonanza Bingo flashboard.
- Continue to play your regular game.
- Sell Bonanza Bingo cards before the last game of the night and close sales.
- A player with coverall wins the jackpot prize.
- If there is no winner with the 48 numbers posted, call the 49th, 50th, etc., until there is a winner for the consolation prize.