Looking for that extra something to add some life to your bingo games? Pull tabs are just the thing.
Pull tab tickets offer your charity a wide variety of games and designs to be played alone or in conjunction with a bingo session.
What’s a pull tab?
Pull tabs (or break opens) are similar to lottery tickets, but they are made from two layers of poster board, glued together with die cut “windows”” which snap open to show symbols or numbers. Playing pull tabs during bingo sessions or in between sessions is a great way to add extra excitement and fun. Learn more about tickets.
Bingo King/Trade Products is your source for not only the freshest ideas and fun concepts, but also the best quality and payout protection. Pull tabs from Bingo King/Trade Products come in many styles, including different size tickets, different styles of play and a wide variety of artwork themes. Check out the examples shown here for a few of our most popular games. You can also begin searching through thousands of our ticket designs by selecting the ticket type from the pull tabs menu on the left.
- Games are manufactured under NAFTM standards. (National Association of
Fundraising Ticket Manufacturers)
- BK/TPI closely inspects and monitors all games throughout the manufacturing
- Bright, attractive art work on all games with easy to read payout information
- Multiple winner protection systems (EZ PayCode® & Win-Code®) used to
- Bingo King/Trade Products offers you quality, variety, security and service of the
Select from the various vendors below to search and browse the thousands of games that we have available for you each day.
International Gamco, Inc is North America’s premier manufacturer of pull-tab tickets. Incorporated in 1983, located Omaha, Nebraska with regional sales offices located throughout the United States.