PowerPlay 500 Console
Video King’s PowerPlay 500™ is the most affordable, full-featured bingo console on the market.
- 15-inch monitor with built-in speakers.
- USB keyboard/mouse.
- Standard PC technology.
- Locking cabinets.
- Windows 7® Operating System.
- Removable motor and base for easy maintenance.
- NTSC camera for live ball image.
- Low sound emissions.
- Ability to verify all known perms.
- Ability to save and store sessions.
- Programmable timer with visual and audible signals.
- Automatic prize calculations when multiple winners.
- Compatible with Video King’s 90-number flashboard.
- Compatible with the OMNI™ bingo management system, the e-BOS™ gaming systems, including our fixed-base systems and full line of handheld bingo devices.
- Compatible with Bingo Racing software.
- Integrated video flashboard capability.
- Integrated presentation software for “in-hall” advertising.
- Single “F” key operation for ease of use and speed of operation.
- Advanced Windows®-based PowerEdit game program editor.
- Digital image picture-in-picture for live ball display on the game screen.
- Easy-to-follow, on-screen directions and menus.
- Remote access software for program changes and troubleshooting.
- Full “system-restore” software.
- Built-in verification of known bingo perms.
- Supports complex pattern definitions, including multi-level and multi-card sheet patterns.
- Compatible With Video King’s TriplePlay™ hi-deifinition flashboards.
- Password protected for added security.
- Two “B” Data outputs. Two Payout Data outputs.
- Two Bonanza Bingo “R” Data outputs.
- Supports Video King “B” Data Flashboards, including our 4,000, 6000, 7000, 7500, 7600 and Multimedia Flashboard Series.
- One parallel port for connection to approved printers.
- One RJ11 modem jack for remote service dial-up connection.
- One JR45 Ethernet port for connection to local area network.
- Two RCA line level audio inputs for audio mixing and multimedia capabilities.
- Two RCA line level outputs for connection to hall audio system or monitor speakers.
- One 1/4 inch microphone input jack for caller audio equipment.
- One ATI video graphics card for crystal clear caller and hall video displays.
- One NTSC video output for connection to hall video equipment displaying live ball image and switching to card verification image.
- Fluorescent light ball chamber for maximum clarity and ball action view.
- Multiple accessory, 120-volt AC outlets.
- “A” Data signal translator for connection to “A” Data style flashboards.
- Software controlled video switch for enhanced multimedia control.
- 220-volt transformer.
- Touch-screen interface.
- Black cabinet.
- Random number generator.
- RF modulator.
- Available in Models: 500, 502,503, 504.